Oct 8, 2011

My neighborhood and Vegalta

 The recent rain caused a lot of the unfinished work along the other side of Nanakita River to collapse. This year has been unusually rainy. I hope that it is not unusually snowy for my last winter of commuting to school.
 This, believe it or not, is a farm. Except for the individual plots the rest of the area across the river is completely overgrown.
 As I left my building, I found this large cardboard box in the entrance hall. It turned out to be a place to put your old telephone books. A new edition was delivered to each house or apartment and the old ones are being collected to recycle.
 Keith and I met at the game. It was a Wednesday night game and I had to work until 5 p.m. I bought a bento, a box lunch, and ate my meal at my seat.
 This our new scoreboard and the opponents waving flags before kickoff.
There were almost 20,000 people in the stadium. Vegalta won so it felt like a good night.

No comments: