Oct 6, 2011

Back to Izumi Chuo

 At the bottom of the hill I entered the northwest corner of Izumi Chuo. One of the first things I noticed was this building. Look at the black line just below the roof. This is completely open to the inside. The pile of rubbish on the ground is the remains of this part of the wall.
 A couple of building closer to the station and I found more work going on.
 A little further and another building was open but under reconstruction.
 This is a section of road that they widened a couple of years ago. The Izumi Chuo Station Building is in the center but a block and a half away.
 This little building contains cash machines from three different banks.
This is the ward office. I have to come here one or two times a year for things like updating my alien registration data, straightening out something with my health insure or my pension, and other things like that. For a bureaucracy, they are surprisingly efficient and friendly.

No comments: