Nov 6, 2011

Continuing toward home

 Here is the hexagonal building from another angle. I would like to meditate in a building like that someday.
 Because all the power and telephone lines are above ground you can find many beautiful views like this, sarcasm intended.
 This is inside a shopping center, where I stopped to use the toilet. The last time I was here this section of the wall was laying in pieces on the ground. This is good evidence that Sendai is beginning to get back to normal.
 A beautiful evening sky.
 The horizontal gray area in the upper center of the picture is the wall along the subway line. The subway runs above ground from just before Yaotome to Izumi Chuo. At the south end of the line, there is a stretch approaching the final station where the tracks are above ground, too.
Another home under repair. I think that once all the damage has been fixed I am going to miss all the blue covers they put over the buildings while they work on them.

No comments: