Feb 7, 2012

More pictures from around the campus




 This is actually indoors. In the winter they put up partitions so that the snow does not block the hallway, but it does get covered.
 I had to wade through this to get from the main building back to the building where I stay. The piles are more than knee high.
 This is looking out the front door of the building I live in. The black spaces are there because of the sprinkler system, so if I do not pay attention when I leave the building, I get a good spraying.
 Inside my room, I noticed that my coat had a small snow drift over the cell-phone pocket on the sleeve.
This is the hat that I was wearing, before I took it back into the hall and removed the snow. The trip from the main building to my building does not take five minutes. That should give you a good idea of how hard it was snowing.

No comments: