Feb 1, 2012

International University of Japan

 After a confusing tour of the campus (lots of round about routes and a huge information overload, I was taken to the place where I will stay. I have a one room apartment that is on campus. The end of the room in the picture contains a bed, open shelves, a table with two chairs, and a TV that gets the regular channels plus the satellite channels.
 From behind the bed, the kitchen area is on the other side of the table. There is a dish cabinet with three sets of dishes and silverware. Next to the stove/sink unit there is a microwave oven and a toaster. There is also a small refrigerator. The blue object on the left is my suitcase. Also on the left is an entrance into the other area of the apartment.
 The other area contains a washer and drier. The door to the toilet/bath unit is on the right beside the washer and on the left there is a large closet.
There is a small entrance hall, so that you can take off you shoes, which are definitely covered with snow.

I had a telephone call from my wife and she said that my camera has been repaird and that it is in the mail. Hopefully it will arrive today so I can start using it again.

No comments: