Feb 4, 2012

Niigata Snow

 The round building is the end of the library and the other buildings house the classrooms, faculty offices, and some other things.
 This was looking in the opposite directions, away from the school. There is a row of mountains in the background, even if you can not see them.
 This is almost the same view as in the first picture, but there has been a short break in the snow so you can see the base of the mountains.
 This is more or less the same view as the second picture and now the mountains are much clearer.
 The first floor of the Research Institute, where I have my office, contains a faculty lounge. I have been told that this is where we will have the graduation for the course I am teaching.
Although it has been snowing almost continuously since I got here, there have been a few breaks. From what I have been able to see, it is very beautiful around here.

No comments: