Apr 19, 2011

Earthquake Diary 81

 This the entrance to one of the buildings at Miyagi Gakuen University.There are loose tiles on the walls so they have barricaded the area around it. I found that there was a passage on the right that allowed me to enter without the danger of being hit on the head by a tile.
 This sign says that there is a danger of falling tiles so walk under the roof.
 In the entrnace hall to the building there is a large mirror so I took this picture.
 The sink in the teacher's room was broken, but I could not determine exactly what happened. Probably, the drink machine (out of sight on the right) hit it.
 This is a sculpture that decorated one of the classrooms, but now was broken, scattered on the floor.
This is an office used by some of the graduate students. Other then replacing the pot for making hot water, I do not think that any attempt has been made to clean up. I won't be surprised if nothing is done until the students return to thr campus in April.

No comments: