Mar 10, 2011

Going for Cheesecake 06

This picture shows a second stream coming in from the right. This is the place that I have been looking for since I must take a left and move away from the river to get to the cheesecake shop.
One of the first things I saw after leaving the river was a farm that consisted of plastic sheet covered greenhouses. This is quite common in Japan. Small farms that consist of just a few greenhouses and maybe a small field. There are two farmers markets near my apartment where people sell the products of such farms.
These trees were very alien looking. They must be trimmed every fall to become like this. I want go back in the summer and see what these look like with a fresh set of branches.
This house which is set back from the road and a farm plot is unusual because the roof tiles are green. I have only seen one or two other houses with green tiles.

No comments: