Mar 4, 2011

Going for Cheesecake

 On TV we saw a news item about a new shop that makes cheesecake using various kinds of cheese. It looked delicious so I decided to go and buy some. My wife was having a group of friends in for coffee so the timing was perfect. The store is on the far side of Sendai, the south side, so it was a long trip. I first walked over to Yaotome Station and took the subway to the opposite end of the line. I takes almost half an hour. Exiting the station, I found a large taxi stand.
 On the south side of the station there is a narrow river. This is the pedestrian bridge over it.
 There are paved paths along both side.
 This is the subway station, although here it is more like and El than a subway.
There are also paths along the immediate sides of the river, so I went down between the levees to experience the water better.

No comments: